DOWNLOAD APP TO PHONE
Want To Get Interviewed on My Website
1. Participate in our daily discussions related to our industry
2. Sign Up for Our Email List to get new discussions to your inbox when they are posted
3. The more you participate, the more your chances are for an interview. Every time you post a comment you will be entered into a daily drawing.
At the end of the each day we will choose one of our most dedicated artist and set up an interview and website feature the following day
2. Sign Up for Our Email List to get new discussions to your inbox when they are posted
3. The more you participate, the more your chances are for an interview. Every time you post a comment you will be entered into a daily drawing.
At the end of the each day we will choose one of our most dedicated artist and set up an interview and website feature the following day
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Eminems BET Cypher Trashing Trump
So how did yall feel about Eminem in that cypher. Personally I feel his flow was off. I could tell he was freestyling so thats why I kind of liked it, but the lyrical content was really sporadic and was full of too much hate for a man his age. He should have said more productive things than what a 10 year old with a potty mouth can come up with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I actually kind of dug Eminem's Trump verse, because if you're really listening, he touches on a lot of relevant topics. While it's sporatic, it's still more brave than most celebraties BS. He straight up called him out. I'm not a massive fan of Eminem's. My husband is. I always try to really listen to what the artist is saying. Anyway, I sent you guys my CD & it got sent back.....
ReplyDelete